2.How many haj performed by Hazrat Mohammad pbuh---1
4.What is the shortest surah: kausar
5.Which surah is the heart of Quran: yaseen
6.Who was given the title of Ghaseel ul malaika: Hanzilla(r a)
7.What is the no. of total *surah: 114 (non of these)
8.What is the first month of Islamic calendar: moharram
9. Hazrat Mohammad PBUH called himself
10.last revelation at ?:Hijja tul widah.
11. What was arfa karims age is the time of death:16
12. Who is us ambassador to Pakistan:cameron mentor
13. Who is Pakistan ambassador to united nations: abdullah haroon
14. Where does business train go to and from: lahore-karachi
15. What is the name of Oscar winning documentary of shirmeen:saving face
16. What drug was reported to be the cause of death in the Punjab institute of cardiology: Isotab
17. What is the cost of stamp of arfa karim released on her birthday:Rs:8.
18. Who is Pakistan ambassador to US: Sherry rehman19. Who is the first female foreign affairs minister of Pakistan: Hina Rabbani
20. What is the cause of mehran bank scandal:illegal fund to politicians
21. Which English crickerter was jailed for spot fixing:
22. Where were academy awards,2012 held: Los Angeles
23. Christain wulff who resigned as head of state belonged to which country:Germany
24. Who is the secretary of state of US: hillary
25. What is the total no. of ammendements in 1973 constitution:20
26. Where are Olympic 2012 going to be held: London
27. Pakistan beat England in test series in what ratio: 3
28. Who is the secretary general of united nations: Ban ki moon
29. WHO recently declared which country as polio free:India
30. Which is the largest seaport of Pakistan: karachi( not 100%)
31. Where is arfa karim software park located:lahore(ferozpur Rd)
32. Where is Benazir shaheed international airport: Islam Abad33. Who is the current cricket chief selector of Pakistan:iqbal qasim
34. On which river has mangla dam been built:jehlum
35. What is the boundary between Afghanistan and Pakistan:durand Line
36. Where is siachin glacier:baltistan
37. Pakistan derby horse race,2012 was won by which horse:Assasin
38. Who is the current chairman of senate:nayyer bukhari( option was missing)
39. What does light year measure?: distance( b/w) stars*
40. Which is the hardest substance on earth:diamond
41. What happens to temperature of boiling water on a higher elevation:decreases
42. Which disease is caused by dogs:rabies
43. What is the temperature of human body in farhenheits:98* option was none of these
44. Swimming pool water is disinfected by which chemical: chlorine
45. Blindness is caused by deficiency of which vitamin…VIT ---A
46. Vitamin c is richest in which fruit:guava
47. Soda water is carbonated by adding what:co2
48. One mile has how many kilometres:1.60934
49. What is the unit of energy:joule
50. What is the filament of electric bulb made of:tungston
51. What is added in lead pencils:graphite
52. How does sunlight enter the rooms?:irregular reflection(not 100% sure)
53. How many colors are visible in the sunlight spectrum:7
54. Which substance is liquid at room temperature? Mercury
55. Which of these is negatively charged? Electrons
56. What happens to volume of water when it freezes:increases by 1/10
57. Which party has the highest no. of seats in senate after 2012 electionsp
58.Amir khan is ?:british national
60.age of son was 1/3 of his father 5 years back if current age is 30 then father's age?:80( now)
61.x:3=4:6 then x=2
62.no of student in a class is 30 3/5 are girls boys will be?:12
63.A student gets 68 marks and therefore gets 85% total marks are?:80
64.diamond is a: material noun
65.police?: diverted the route
66.mean of 10, 30, y, and 50 is * *50 then y=110.
67.smallest natural no:1
68.smallest prime no: 2
69.30% of total amount is left after spending 280 rupees , total amount is:4000.
70.perimeter of a square is 20cm length of one side shall be?:5 cm
71.in absence of facts we can ?: infer
73) 2,6,18,54,_____ answer was 162 in next
74)A man has 180 pens and 9 of them are blue ,how much % has he blue pens.correct answer was 5% but there was 6% so non of these was right.
75) a boy has 68 marks that is 85% ,what were total marks??
88) 85) 80) non of these??i wrote non of these
76) a man bought a thing on 120 rupees and he has 25% discount.what is actual price he paid?
77) 95) 120) non of these) 90was correct answer
78). Smallest Natural Number? 1
79) Smallest Prime Number? 2
80) Five years ago, age of father was thrice the age of son. If son is 30 years old now, whats the current age of father? 80
81) 30% amount of total is left after spending 280 rupees. what was the amount before spending? 400
82). Mean of 10, 30, Y, and 50 is 50. Y is? 110
83). Boy can type 1350 words in 30 minutes, how many he could type in 5 minutes? 225
84). Perimeter of Square is 20, Length of one side is? 5cm
85)number of student in a class is 30. 3/5 are girls. then how many boys are there in class ? girls are 18 then boys are 12.
86)X:3=4:6 then x = ? 2.
87)32-15*2+3= ? 5.
88)Afridi is one of those who never submits to the miseries of his life.( something like this was given= submit
89)- Shrimps are available in the market,...... they are good source of earning foreign exchange.
90) In absence of facts we can-----about the real reason.
1) Conclude 2) deduce 3) deduct 4) infer -------------------conclude correct
91) He set two alarms so as to-----that he woke up on time?
a) Assure b) reassure c)ensure D)confim ---------------confirm is correct
a) verb b) noun c) adjective------------- round is a adjective
94. what is the clinical use for temperature A)foriegnhight