NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS OF RUSSIA
1. Andre Geim*, Physics, 2010
2. Konstantin Novoselov*, Physics, 2010
3. Leonid Hurwicz*, Economics, 2007
4. Alexei A. Abrikosov*, Physics, 2003
5. Vitaly Ginzburg, Physics, 2003
6. Zhores Ivanovich Alferov, born in then Soviet Union, now Belarus, Physics, 2000
7. Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev, Peace, 1990
8. Iosif Aleksandrovich Brodsky*, Literature, 1987
9. Pyotr Leonidovich Kapitsa, Physics, 1978
10. Menachem Begin*, born in now Belarus, Peace, 1978
11. Ilya Prigogine*, Chemistry, 1977
12. Andrei Dmitrievich Sakharov, Peace, 1975
13. Leonid Vitalyevich Kantorovich, Economics, 1975
14. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Literature, 1970
15. Michail Sholokhov, Literature, 1965
16. Nicolay G. Basov, Physics, 1964
17. Aleksandr M. Prokhorov, born in Australia, Physics, 1964
18. Lev Landau, born in now Azerbaijan, Physics, 1962
19. Boris Pasternak, Literature, 1958 (forced to decline)
20. Pavel Alekseyevich Cherenkov, Physics, 1958
21. Igor Yevgenyevich Tamm, Physics, 1958
22. Ilya Mikhailovich Frank, Physics, 1958
23. Nikolay Nikolayevich Semyonov, Chemistry, 1956
24. Ivan Bunin*, Literature, 1933
25. Wilhelm Ostwald*, born in now Latvia, Chemistry, 1909
26. Ilya Ilyich Mechnikov, born in now Ukraine, Physiology or Medicine, 1908
27. Ivan Petrovich Pavlov, Physiology or Medicine, 1904
1. Wisława Szymborska, Literature, 1996
2. Joseph Rotblat*, born in then Russian Empire, Peace, 1995
3. Georges Charpak*, born in now Ukraine, Physics, 1992
4. Lech Wałęsa, Peace, 1983
5. Roald Hoffmann*, born in now Ukraine, Chemistry, 1981
6. Czesław Miłosz*, born in then Russian Empire, now Lithuania, Literature, 1980
7. Isaac Bashevis Singer*, born in then Russian Empire, Literature, 1978
8. Tadeus Reichstein*, born in then Russian Empire, Physiology or Medicine, 1950
9. Władysław Reymont, born in then Russian Empire, Literature, 1924
10. Marie Skłodowska-Curie*, born in then Russian Empire, Chemistry, 1911
11. Henryk Sienkiewicz, born in then Russian Empire, Literature, 1905
12. Maria Skłodowska-Curie*, born in then Russian Empire, Physics, 1903
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in...
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES ] Ministry/Depart...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...