01 March 1894
2. The Land Acquisition Act was Passed on
02 FEB 1894
3. The preliminary Notification for Acquisition of Land is published under Section
4. After the issuance of notification with in how many days objection to the acquisition can be raised?
5. Notification means
Act of giving Notice / Notification means a notification published under proper Authority in official Gazette.
6. The Land Acquisition Act 1894 is based on famous rule
To rob peter to Pay Paul
7. Objection against the acquisition of Land shall be made to
in writing. Collector
8. Who is the competent to give final decision on the objections against acquisition of land?
9. Notification that a particular land is needed for a public purpose or for a company is laid down under section
10. Process of Hearing of Objections is made under section
11. Section 4 states
publication of preliminary notification
12. section 5 states
notification that a particular land is needed for a public purpose or for a company
13. section 5-A states
hearing of objections.
14. section 6 states
declaration that land is required for a public purpose
15. section 7 states
after declaration collector to take order of acquisition
16. section 8 states
land to be marked out , measured and planned
17. Section 9 states
issuance of notice to persons interested
18. the process of issuance of preliminary notification is envisaged under section
19. the notification has to be essentially published in ------------ and -------------.
official gazette, two national news paper
20. the main objective of preliminary notification is to call for