a: Muhammad Haleem
b: William Rehaquist
c: Nagendra Singh
2. Who is the present president of World peace through Law center:
c: Perez de Cueller
3. How often in a year is the "American Journal of International " published?
4. Where is the secretariat of American Society of International Law located?
a: San Francisco
b: Ann Arbor
c: New Jersey
5. Where from is "The International Law and Comparative Law quarterly" published?
6. When was the UN charter of human Rights adopted?
c: December 10, 1951
7. When did the General Assembly of the United nations adopted the charter of economics rights and duties of States?
a: December 12, 1974
c: December 12, 1987
8. The diplomatic Conference on Humanitarian Law was held in:
9. The convention on the settlement of investment Disputes between States and Nationals of other States came into force on:
c: October 14, 1968
10. The declaration on the Elimination of all Forms of Intolerance and Discrimination Based on Religion or Belief was adopted at the United Nations by consensus in:
11. The Hague Convention on the Taking of Evidence Abroad in Civil or commercial Matters (The Hague Evidence Convention) was done on:
c: March 18, 1988
12. The protocol for the suppression of unlawful acts of violence at Airports serving International Civil Aviation was done on:
c: February 24, 1968
13. The United Nations Conference on the Law of the Sea was held at Geneva in:
14. The second session of the United Nations Committee on economics, social and cultural Rights was held at Geneva in:
a: February 1988
b: February 1987
15. The Convention for the protection of Ozone Layer was done on:
c: March 22, 1988
16. What do these acronyms stand for?