- They enjoy the powers of Executive Magistrate, Assistant Collector and Sub Registrar/Joint Sub Registrar.
- He is the Incharge of tehsil Revenue Agency and is responsible for proper preparation and maintenance of tehsil Revenue Record and Revenue Accounts.
- Collection of govt dues like
- Agriculture tax
- Land tax
- Local rate
- Stamp duty- mutation fee
- Attestation of mutations
- Inspection of khasra girdawari
- Inspection of revenue records
- Disposal of partion cases
- Execution of court decrees
- Other inquiries
- Domicile attestation
- Special duties for flood, earthquake etc
- Duties in census
- Duties in elections
- He is also responsible for recovery of government dues under the various Acts.
- He is supposed to have proper control over the working of Patwaris and Kanungos and for this purpose the Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildars make inspection of patwaris and kanungos working under them.
- Tehsildars and Naib Tehsildar in fact are called Revenue officers holding separate circles In Tehsil and Sub Tehsil, as and when Treasury Officers are not posted, then the Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar work as Treasury Officer in addition to their own duties..
- Besides enjoying powers under a few other land laws, they also attest uncontested mutations.
- Tehsildar is further empowered to hear partition cases and to make allotment/transfer and auction of evacuee properties, land
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Duties functions of tehsildar
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...