Simple 10th Class English Essays


2-My Best Friend:

                        I have many friends but Aslam is my best friend. . He is a young boy of 20. He is also my neighbour. He belongs to a noble family. He is my class fellow. His father is a doctor. His father is a kind man. He has two brothers and three sisters. We come to school together. He helps me in my studies. All the students and teachers like him very much. He always stands first in his class. He is an intelligent and smart boy. He is very kind to all his friends. He is very popular among the students. All the teachers like him very much.  

He has a great love for Pakistan and Islam. He says his prayers five times a day. He recites the holy Quran daily. He helps the poor and needy people with money. He is a man of principles.  He is a smart, healthy and active person. He is also a good player of cricket and hockey. He is an honest and hardworking man. He is very simple and sincere. I like him very much. I am proud of my friend. He is a blessing of God for me. May he live long.    Read another essay of      My Neighbour

0 comments

Post a Comment