(Microbiology, Analytical Algebra, Physics)
2. Logarithm was invented by
(Al- Beruni, Al-Khawarizmi, Ibn-e- Sina)
(Al-Beruni, Ibn-e-Sina, Ibn-al-Haitham)
4. The author of Al-Qanun-Fil-Tib was
5. Alsh-Shifa an encyclopedia of philosophy was written by
(Al-Beruni, Ibn-e-Sina, Abn-al-Haitham)
6 The dimension of volume is
7. The dimension of velocity is
(LT-2, L-1L2, LT-1)
8. The dimension of linear momentum is
(MLT-1, ML-1T, M-1LT)
9. The number of 6408.2 has __________ significant figure(s).
11. Magnitude of vectors is denoted by
13. If the resultant of two forces of magnitude 3N and 4N is 5N then the angle between these two forces is
(move down with uniform velocity, remain stationary, fall with uniform acceleration of 9.8 m/s2)
15. A trolley of mass 2kg moves with constant acceleration on a smooth horizontal surface. Its speed changes from 4m/s to 16 m/s during 6.0 seconds. The trolley has an acceleration of __________m/s2.
(0.5 , 0.66, 2)
(Newton, Dyne, None of These (No Unit))
17. Due to the rise in temperature the coefficient of fluid friction wil
(Decrease, Increase, Remain the same)
(Newton, Einstein, Thomas Young, Michelson)
40. __________ of the following is not associated with light waves.
(Transmission of energy, Interference, Diffraction, Longitudinal Vibrations)