b) A mixture of ferrous and ferric hydroxide
c) Sodium carbonate
d) Ferric chloride
25. Water is purified through the process of? Chlorination
26). Dry ice is ____ Solid Carbon Dioxide
27). Chemically diamond is _____ Pure Carbon
28). What is amount of income tax to be paid by a person having income of Rs.55, 000.
None of these
29). If 6 men and 14 women complete a work in 10 days, how time will 12 men and 14 women will take to complete the same work
30). If a thing was purchased at 'x' rate and sold at the profit of 20 % what would be the selling price
a). 1x b). 2x c) 1.2x d) none of these
31. What meant by Muqtadi
32. Names of Holy Prophets mentioned in the Holy Quran 26
33. When Risala-Isbabe-Bagwat-e-Hind was translated into English?
34. When Nehru Report was presented? 28 Aug 1928
35. Number of Muslim Delegates who attended Round Table Conference.
36. Who is the author of book " “?
37. When Red Cliff Award was announced? 15 Aug 1947
38. Who was the first General in West Bengal after Division of Bengal?
39. Who was Secretary when 1861 act was promulgated?
40. What is Bande Mataram? A song
41. Which is mixed with the rubber to make it more flexible? Sulphur
42. Cause of Dysantry. Vibrio Coma
43. Soap Fatty Acids and salts
44. When IMF was formed.
45. Where UN University is?
46. What Siachin ironically means?
47. From when America is claiming to know that Iran was establishing nuclear plant in violation of NPT?
48. Type of government
49.Who was president of North Korea at the time of nuclear explosion?
50. Five taps fill a tank in 40 minutes if one tap is out of order then in how many minutes tank will be filled? 50 Mins
51. Tea bags None of these
52. Juggernaut: Inexorable
a). Cosmonaut: worldly b). Colossus: gigantic c). Demagogue: liberal
53. Ricochet: Bullet
a). Airm: crossbow b). Pierce: dart c). Soar: falcon
54. Delicate: Fastidious
a). Hardworking: diligent b). Altruistic: mercenary c). Demonstrative: effusive
d) Rewarde) Misjudge
61. Name the person who declared Ashabi without seeing Holy prophet (p.b.u.h)
62. Holy Quran First Translated in _______ Language
63. ______ Gas is use in Fire Cylinders
64. Name the Acid use in the Laundry Soap.
65. ______ acid is use in the car batteries
66. Statute means? Laws by Parliament
67. What Troika means?
68. Probe in to a murder of someone Inquest
69. Racial extermination of a particular group or people Genocide