- The Property Tax may be deposited on or before the 30th day of September with 5% rebate of tax for the current financial year.
- Time allowed for payment is 30 days from the date of serving of Demand Notice accompanied with the Challan Form.
- The tax is deposited into the Treasury or State Bank or in the specified branches of National Bank of Pakistan.
- Payment can be made through a cheque (accompanied by Challan Form) drawn on a scheduled bank in favour of the Excise & Taxation Officer of the District concerned.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Property Tax in punjab
RATE OF TAX
Under the provisions of the Act, the property tax is levied on the annual value of buildings and land located in the rating area. It is levied at the rate of 5% of annual value at which the property may be let out from year to year basis.
PROCEDURE FOR ASSESSMENT
Assessment of the properties is based primarily on the nature of occupation and the type of building. Locality wise yardsticks for commercial and residential, self or rented as the case may be, properties have been prescribed. Annual value the properties is calculated through these yardsticks. On the basis of annual value of the property unit, Property Tax is charged on the rates mentioned above.
TIME AND MODE OF PAYMENT
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...