38. Iron metabolism in the human body is helpful for:
39. Which of the following is a tax free country?
40. How many languages are spoken in the world?
(a) 5,000 (b) 6,000 (c) 7,000(d) 8,000
41. How many species of living things are discovered up to date?
(a) 5 billions (b) 6 billions (c) 7 billions (d) 8 billions
42. In how many groups the living organisms that have back bone, are divided?
(a) 5 groups (b) 6 groups (c) 7 groups (d) 8 groups
44. Where is the Head Quarter of ILO?
(a) 14 Oct. 1947 (b) 14 Sep. 1947 (c) 14 Nov. 1947 (d) 14 Dec. 1947
46. ILO came into existence under the treaty of
47. Labour Appellate Tribunal is set up at:
(a) Tehsil (b) District (c) Provincial(d) National
48. 1st May is observed all over the world as labour day in honor of working people of:
49. Mother tongue of Quaid-e-Azam was:
50. The professional qualification of Quaid-e-Azam was:
51. Allama Iqbal qualified as PhD scholar from:
52. “Jinnah of Pakistan” was written by:stanely wolpert
54. Allama Iqbal delivered his famous address at
55. Rachna Doab is located between two rivers of:
Ravi & Chenab
56. Radcliffe was ……. by profession:
57. Day of deliverance was observed on:
22 Dec. 1939
58. Sir Sikindar Hayat was Chief Minister of
(a) 1937 (b) 1929 (c) 1938 (d) 1935
59. Which of the following is a land locked country?
None of these
61. Which of the following is largest country of
62. Which of the following is the country with highest birth rate?
63. World population is expected to reach by the year 2025:
(a) 10 billions (b) 8 billions (c) 9 billions (d) 11 billions
64. Which of the following is the greatest wool producer country in the world?
65. Mirage is an example of:
(a) Reflection of Light (b) Refraction of Light (c) Deviation of Light (d) Polarization of Light
66. Saint Sheikh Bahauddin Zakariya established a “Khankaha” in city of:
67. British parliament is:
68. Planet closet to Earth:
69. Article 11(3) of
(a) 15 years (b) 14 years (c) 13 years (d) 12 years
70. According to the old age benefit Act 1976, minimum old age benefit per month is:
(a) 3,000 (b) 2,000 (c) 4,000 (d) 5,000
71. Provincial employees’ social security ordinance was promulgated in year:
(a) 1969 (b) 1967 (c) 1966 (d) 196572. According to workman compensation act, the amount of death and permanent disablement grant is:
(a) 1 Lac (b) 2 Lac (c) 3 Lac (d) 4 Lac
73. Author of “Paradise Lost & Paradise Regained” was:
( John Milton
74. Asgheri aur Akbari kis novel k do mash'hoor kirdar hain?
75. “Shikwa aur Jawab-e-Shikwa” Iqbal k konsay kalam main hain?
76. Altaf Hussain Hali kis k sha'agird thay?
77. Waqa-e-Karbala kis hijri main howa?
78. Drama kis zaban ka lafaz hai?
79. “Khateeb-ul-Amnbia” kis paighmber ka laqab tha?
Hazrat Shoaib A.S)
80. Hazrat Sulaiman (A.S) ki hum asar Malkah Sa'ba ka asal naam kia tha?
(a) Maryam (b) Ammana (c)…….(d) Balqees
81. Hazrat Khizar (A.S) kis badshah k hum asar samjhay jatay hain?
82. Quran Pak ki total suratain kitni hain?
83. Quran Pak ki sub say lambi
84. Allama Iqbal ki sub say pehli nasri kita'ab konsi hai?
85. Nazaum “Waldah Merhooma ki yaad main” Iqbal ki konsi kitab main hai?
(a) Bal-e-Jibreel (b) Armaghan-e-Hijaz (c) Zarb-e-Kaleem (d) Bang-e-Dara
86. Quran Pak ki konsi
(a) Surat Rehman (ha
87. Quran Pak ki konsi
88. Quran Pak main kul kitnay paighumberoo' on ka zikar hai?
(a) 21 (b) 27 (c) 26 (d) 25
89. “Taq-e-Nasiyan hona” ka kiya mutblab hai?
90. Tipu Sultan ka a'asli naam kiya tha?
91. Latest Labour policy was introduced by the ministry of Labour in:
(a) 2002 (b) 2003 (c) 2005 (d) 2010