34. How many parts of each Hadis are there?
35. What is the meaning of Sanad?
36. What is the meaning of Matan?
37. How many kinds of Sunnah are there?
38. Which city Became the first centre of Islamic tradition?
39. How many methods did the traditionalists apply for the authenticity of Hadis?
40. What is meant by Sunnat?
41. What is the terminological meaning of Sunnat?
The doings of Muhammad (PBUH)
42. What is meant by Hadith-e-Taqarar?
Muhammad (PBUH) saw some body doing something and remained silent.
43. What is meant by Hadith-e-Qauli?
The sayings of Muhammad (PBUH)
44. What is meant by Hadith-e-Faili?
Hadith in which any doing of Muhammad (PBUH) has been explained.
45. How the orders of Quran will be explained?
By Hadith-e-Rasool (PBUH)
46. Name any Majmooa-e-Hadith of Ehd-e-Nabvi?
47. Who wrote Sahifah Sadqa?
48. Were the Hadith composed after the death of Muhammad (PBUH)?
49. Did the Sahaba used to write Hadith in the presence of Muhammad (PBUH)?
50. Which Khalifa ordered in 99 Hijri to collect Hadith?
Hazrat Umar-bin-Abdul Aziz (R.A)
Six Compact Books of Hadith.
52. What is meant by Saheyheen?
Sahih-al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim
53. Which are the two famous books of Hadith of 2nd century?
Motta Imam Malak, Kitab Al-Assar
54. What is the name of writer of Kitab Al-Assar?
Imam-e-Azam Abu Hanifa Naman bin Sabat
55. What is the name of the writer of Sahih-al-Bukhari and his date of death also?
Imam Abu /Abdullah Muhammad bin Ismail Bukhari, death 256 Hijri.
56. What is the name of the writer of Sahih-al-Muslim and his date of death?
Imam Muslim bin Hajjaj Neshapuri, death 262 Hijri
57. What is the name of the writer of Jamia Tarmazi and his date of death?
Abu-Essa bin Muhammad Essa Tirmizi
58. What is the name of the writer of Al-Moota and his date of death?
Imam Malak bin Unis, death 179 Hijri
59. What is meant by Isma-ul-Rajjal?
The secret of the describers of Hadith
60. Name the Um-mul-Momineen who described maximum Hadith?
Hazrat Aaysha Siddiqua
61. When did the work of editing the Hadith start?
During the Ehd-e-Nabvi
62. Mashkaat Sharif belongs to which subject?
63. Write the name of first collection of Hadith?
64. Write four basic pillars of Islamic Laws?
Quran, Hadith, Ijma, Qiyas
65. Which is the Mazahib Arbab?
Hanfi, Shafie, Malaki, Hanbali
66. What is meant by Hadith Mutfiq Aly?
This Hadith is explained in Bukhari and Muslim both.
67. Which is the first age of editing of the Hadith?
68. Which is the second age of editing of Hadith?
Sahaba Tabayeen’s Age
69. Which is the Third Age Of editing of Hadith?
150 Hijri to 450 Hijri