Essay Paper 2010
01. Literature is the best criticism of life.
02. Dialogue is the best course to combat terrorism.
03. Pakistan is rich in natural resources but very poor in their management.
04. The U.N.O has failed to measure up to the demands of its charter.
05. All humans are born equal in dignity and rights but htey are in shackles everywhere.
06. Why is there no status of the third gender in Pakistan?
07. Can women be equal to men in Pakistan?
08. Without independent truth-finding commission , accountability is unachievable.
09. Religion has done more harm than help to human relations in the world.
10. The world politics stands more derisive than it was ever before due to the specific imperialist designs.
Essay css Paper 2010
Essay Paper 2010
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in...
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES ] Ministry/Depart...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...