1) Which of the following rivers crosses the equator twice?
2) Which is the longest
? river of America
3) Don is river of ?
4) What is the length of khyber pass?
c) 56 km
5) Longest glacier of the world is Lambert situated in
Antarctica, what is it's length?
a) 320 Miles
6) Which of the following lake is most polluted lake in the world?
7) Tugela water fall is present in?
Gota canal is the ship canal situated in ?
9) Kiel canal of
was opened in 1895 what is it's length? Germany
c) 61.3 miles
Erie canal is situated in ?
11) Houston and Delware canals are present in the country?
Grand canal is oldest man made canal for shiping purpose situated in?
Persian Gulf is located in?
b) Arabian ocean
14) Sutherland waterfall is present in?
Hudson Bay is situated in?
16) Which is the largest gulf of the world?
Gulf of Mexico
17) Which is the largest bay of the world?
Yosemite is a famous waterfall of ?
connects? Strait of Bosporous
Black sea and sea of marmara
20) It separates
Italy from ? Sicily
Strait of malacca separates?
Malaysia and indonesia
22) Which of the following straits separate
india From ? Sri Lanka
23) Which of the following straits separate
Malaysia from ? Singapore
Budapest is the capital of situated on the bank of? Hungary
25) Sea of Marmara and
Aegean sea are connected by the strait?
Cook strait separates south New-Zealand from?
b) North New-Zealand
Paris is the capital of situated on the bank of? France
28) English channel separates
Agra is very famous city of due to Taj Mahal, it is situated on the bank of river? India
Great victoria desert is present in ?
Gulf of sidra is present in?
Simpson desert is present in?
33) The river volga pours it's water into the?
34) Which is the largest sea in the world?
South china sea
35) One of the country throughwhich equator passes is?
36) The deepest point in the ocean is?
a) Mariana trench
37) Which is the longest mountain range in the world?
38) The origin of earth dates back to approximately?
b) 4.6 billion year
39) The second largest continent is?
40) South pole was discovered by?
41) The dates on which day and night is equal ar?
c) 21st march and 23rd september
42) Which is the deepest ocean in the world?
43) The important country close to international date line is?
44) Which of the following towns is situated at the highest altitude?
45) Which is the longest day in the Northern Hemisphere?
b) 21st june
46) What are the two seas linked by suez canal?
a) The mediterranean and red sea
47) Where is the coldest place situated in the world?
48) Which place in the world has the least rainfall?
49) Which is the biggest fresh water lake in the world?
50) South pole is located in the continent of ?
51) Which is the longest river in the world?
52) Which is the deepest lake in the world?
53) Which is the largest lake in
54) Which is the largest desert in the world present in north Africa?
55) On the banks of which river is the city of
56) The rivers Jhelum, Chenab,
Ravi, Bea and sutlej are tributaries of which river?
57) Which among the following trees is considered the tallest in the world?
58) Which of the following is a Kharif Crop?
59) Humidity in the river is maximum in ?
60) World's largest river is?
61) The first successful expendition to the
Mount Everest was made in ?
62) Which one of the following is an ore of iron?
63) The shortest day is?
b) 22 December
64) What is the duration of a day at the poles?
b) 6 months
65) Which is the largest country in the Arabian penunsula?
66) Earth completes one rotation on its axis in?
b) 23 hours 56 mints and 4.9 sec
67) The "Roof of the world" is?
d) The pamir plateau (
68) Which is the least populated country in the world?
69) Which of the following countries leads the world in the export of oil?
Kalahari Desert, which stretches over 1,40,000 miles is in?
71) The panama canal links?
North America with south America
72) Which, amongst the following countries, has the highest density of population per Sq km?
73) Which of the following countries is in the continent of
74) Which is the smallest continent of the world area-wise?
75) Himaliya range is based in?
76) The word "Tsunami" belongs to which of the following languages?
77) Where is the largest coral reef located?
78) Which island was epicenter of Tsunami of 26, december 2004?
79) Which continent is without glaciers?
80) Which of the following gases is most predominant in the sun?